Our Construction team has a profound knowledge of the construction industry and the regulatory environment. Members of our team have held positions as project managers, contracts administrators, licensed builders and building project and services engineers. This allows us to deliver a comprehensive service range, with the focus on effective management of contractual and commercial risk.
We provide guidance on risk management and dispute avoidance. If a dispute does arise, our litigation, mediation and insurance experience enables us to find the best possible commercial solution.
Our areas of service include:
- Advising and documenting building, construction and engineering projects of all sizes
- Sub-contracts, maintenance and supply agreements and professional advisors contracts
- Tenders and probity advice
- Joint ventures, alliances and partnering contracts
- Contract administration advice and disputes including early intervention procedures
- Insurance issues surrounding building and construction contracts including indemnities
- Contract legal risk management reviews including insurance compliance and contract monitoring protocols
- Novation and assignment of contracts
- Claims preparation and review including Security of Payment claims
- Residential building licensing, disputes and Home Warranty insurance claims
Our senior team members include: